Fees and Policies
- 45 minute classes – $12.00/class
- 60 minute classes – $14.00/class
- 75 minute classes – $16.00/class
- 90 minute classes – $18.00/class
- Private lessons are available beginning at $50/hour.
- 3 years – Kindergarten – 1 costume for the year at $65
- 1st – 3rd grade – 1 costume per enrolled class at $75
- 4th – 6th grade – 1 costume per enrolled class at $85
- 7th grade & up – 1 costume per enrolled class at $95
- No Refunds or Credits are given for missed lessons unless we cancel a class due to instructor illness or other conflicting circumstances. If your dancer acquires a long term injury (broken arms, etc.), we will halt tuition until he/she is healthy and dancing again. Vacations are not refunded or credited.
- Attendance is VERY important! Missing three classes in a row is unacceptable and disrupts the flow of class. If dancers miss three or more classes in a row, including time off for holidays, it will be the teacher’s discretion to move them to another class or take them out of the choreography. If you know in advance that you will be missing class, please call and let us know.
- Cancellation Policy: When you confirm your classes, you are committing to pay for these classes, and to have good attendance until the end of the year performance for your age group. If you wish to cancel a class for one of your dancers, please submit your request through email or by phone call. All cancellations must be received by the 30th of the month. We will correct your billing on the following tuition month. There are no credits given mid-month. All lessons must continue to be billed thru the existing month until the next billing cycle. Costume refunds will be given only for classes cancelled before November 15th. After that deadline, costume orders have been placed and paid for, but we will give you your costume for the cancelled class when it arrives in the spring.
- Tuition is always due by the first of the month. We lower monthly tuition for a holiday on your dance day and increase tuition if there are 5 lessons for that month instead of 4. If you are on our equal payment plan, your total tuition for the season will be divided into 9 equal payments (September – May). August tuition is always due in full at sign-up.
- Late fees: A late fee of $25 per family will be added if tuition is not paid in full by the 10th of the month.
- No Observers, No Friends are allowed in the classrooms, theatre or dressing rooms during class.
- No Food or Drinks: Absolutely no food or beverages, except water, are allowed into the classrooms. No gum or candy is allowed in class.
- Responsibility: It is each dancer’s responsibility to carefully put his/her dance shoes & other personal belongings away after each class…we recommend a dance bag so it is easy to keep belongings together. All shoes, clothes, etc. should have the dancer’s name in them so they’re easy to find when missing. We have a “lost & found basket” for clothes & shoes, and any valuables are held behind the front desk. Every month our lost & found basket is donated to Safe Nest. Any lost items are not the responsibility of Dance Etc., so please keep up with your belongings.
- It’s a Small Lobby …so we ask that parents go home or visit our local merchants rather than waiting in the lobby during classes. Please have your children arrive 10-15 minutes before class – any earlier congests our lobby.
- Seasonal Newsletters will be emailed five times a year to let you know all the “Studio News” for the season. Look for them in September, November, January, March, and May. PLEASE READ YOUR NEWSLETTER!!! They will also be posted on our studio bulletin board.